Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Perseverance

I've had set short term goals throughout my life and so far I've either have accomplished them or given up on them. I've thought about setting up some long term goals before. Some I think I could accomplish them with time and work and others will take a life time of dedication. Nothing is ever easy so setting up marks in your life will even out the hardship that would have to be put into course for said goals in life to occur.

A goal I have so far is that I want to be able to be fluent to at least 5 languages before turning 30. I plan to achieve this by taking some courses and asking people that are native to those languages. It's like having a personal tutor while taking the class. This would help me speed up my learning process.

Another goal I've set out for myself was to open up a successful restaurant. I'll need to plan everything out before even thinking on starting a business. Starting off with what the plating will be to the employees. I'll need to know what my financial goals will be at the time and how much money I could spend to start it off.

Grocery List: milk, apples, bread, chips, juice, mustard, candy, butter, bananas, pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment