Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bucket List

1.  To become fluent in French- I had taken a few courses in French but I never really learned the language so now I want to master it. I really want to try this time on learning the language and being able to say that I can speak three languages.

2.  Visit the Seven Wonders of the Modern World- I have always wanted to see them since I was little. A family friend had told me they have visited all seven with pictures to show me.


3.  Open a restaurant- I have a passion for culinary and so I want to open up a place with my own touch to it.

4.  Go backpacking through Europe- I've had a goal to visit as many countries as I can in Europe.

5.  Go sky diving- My fear of heights has always bothered me and I think this would take the fear away.

No comments:

Post a Comment