Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Top Three Horror Television Shows

1.  The Twilight Zone



This show was one of the first shows I could remember watching when I was little. It's a classical horror show with a psychological effect to it. There is always a twist at the end of the episodes that makes you think differently about something. There hasn't been an episode in my opinion without that effect. My favorite episode is The Eye of the Beholder.



2.  Dexter



This is also a psychological show about a guy that everyone thought was normal yet he wasn't quite so. I like how this show makes you contradict with yourself about how you'll think you know someone but in reality no one really knows each other. I also like how the main character gets away with murder every single time and doesn't get caught, but if he does, it's a twist at the end.



3.  The Strain


What I like about this show is how their version of the "first vampire" came to happen. It all started with a "virus" and it changes the genetic make-up of the humans. I love how it makes the human race seem less superior when we're the pray. It's a show that happens during the "end of human kind" and develops how the very few have save it and I like to this how accurate it is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment