Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Favorite Hobby

I'll have to say that my favorite hobby would be looking up old classical horror films or stories. I use to watch them all the time with a friend before he had moved away and we use to stay up for hours watching some on the internet. I like them mostly for how clique they are and how original they were at the time. They're still entertaining to some people to this day, in my opinion. 

 One of my all time favorite movie was And Then There Were None, considering it was just like the book. The author, Agatha Christie, has written a wide selection of horror stories but this one was my all time favorite. I had liked the actors that were selected for the roles because of how much they were alike in the book.


My favorite Show was The Twilight Zone, for it's creative stories and episodes. It was always so twisted and in some way a truth to human nature. This show was running on for so long and was what first got my interest in the dark horror when I was a kid. I use to watch it with my babysitters and my family.


Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment